Lily has just grown up so much. She was so incredibly adorable during her program. It was all I could do to not sob like a baby during her performance, and once I left the building all was lost. I had to call one of my good friends to talk me down, I was crying so hard! I can't believe how much she has grown, and my heart aches for Mike, who has missed so much. He would have given anything to be here today!
4 comments:
How cute!
*hugs!*
I am going through similar pains with Tanner. (I always feel them when they reach first grade). LOL!
*hugs!* again
Amber! Thanks for your card and cute pic. Lily was sure meant to be yours! And for Mike's blog. We emailed him a bunch of pictures and pray for his safety. Hang in there, we love you!!!
So cute!!! I didn't get to see Lily's program. The 2 year old programs are my favorite!!! Heaven on earth for me!
Post a Comment