So... I have been very lazy about the blog since Mike got home from Iraq. I have been busy, and keeping the blog updated was superimportant to me because wasn't here, but now that he is...blah, blah.
Anyway, the current state of the weather has forced me to add an entry. That snowman you see is in our backyard. In 5 years in TX so far, we have yet to have snow stick during the day, but today was the exception. Not only did it snow all day, but it hung around for us to play in! Lily had a blast, and we got to warm up afterwards with hot chocolate, in true winter weather fashion.
3 comments:
Your comment on my blog cracked me up! I am glad for Lillys sake the snow stuck around long enough to play in. Looks like everyone had so much fun. And I love the bird chime in the background. Very cute. LOL!
Hooray he's home!
nice snowman!!! ours wasn't quite that high...probably could have been but the boys got a serious case of 'kick the snowman'
Post a Comment