Lily loves to swim. We went to the pool today and played for several hours. Luckily we had lots of friends to play with. Monica took these photos of Lily having fun. Jacob and Lily are buds!
She looks too big! She should still be the same age of the last time I saw her. I miss you too. It's amazing I have kept my sanity without you. :S (O.K. I might be a little more crazy.) Perhaps, it's time for a visit. A vacation with just the girls. LOL!
2 comments:
Lily is so cute! I am so excited to see her.....
She looks too big! She should still be the same age of the last time I saw her. I miss you too. It's amazing I have kept my sanity without you. :S (O.K. I might be a little more crazy.) Perhaps, it's time for a visit. A vacation with just the girls. LOL!
Post a Comment