So I just wanted to post (belatedly, I know) some pictures from our Corpus Christi trip. Two very good friends and I went on a road trip with the kids at the beginning of August. We got to see the aquarium, lots of beach(our hotel was RIGHT on the beach), a splash pad (at the aquarium), we even got to drive our car down the beach (something that you do not get to do in San Diego- so quite an adventure!) It was so much fun and the kids had a blast. Lily refused to nap and got way overtired after a day and a half, but we still managed to have fun. Our only incident on the trip was when Lily ran in front of the Sonic waitress and she fell over (she was on skates, poor thing). Unfortunately she was carrying a tray of food at the time, luckily it wasn't ours. :)
8 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment