Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Candy Balls!

 Alright, so it is hot here.  Have I said that yet?  Maybe you didn't hear me... it is HOT!  So, we are swimming a lot.  (Haha--I'm rhyming-it was unintentional!)  I was a little worried about Lily because in the past she refused to put her face in the water.  If any water got near her eyes she would freak out.  Apparently these things pass with time.  She loves to put her face in the water and tell me how many times she has put her face in the water!  The above picture is of Lily jumping into the water screaming "candy ball!"  The term was picked up in San Diego.  Apparently when Mike yelled "cannon ball" while jumping into the water, Lily and Isabel heard "candy ball" and the phrase has stuck.
The picture below is the closest I could get to a picture of her with her face in the water.  My photography skills are sadly lacking. Maybe one day!

1 comment:

ABranch said...

Adorable and appropriate; my guess is she is more of a candy ball than a cannon ball when she jumps in!