So, there are two things to share, both happened at different times, but they were both cold so here goes...
First, we had snow again here in TX! Who knew? I never would have figured we'd have snow 2 years in a row here! This year, there was not enough snow for a snowman at all, but we still had fun playing in it. Lily also got to go ice skating for the very first time. Her daddy took her and showed her around the rink. Unfortunately, I have not been iceskating in forever, and I completely underestimated just how cold it would be inside the rink. Poor Lil was a popsicle, and didn't even last a half hour. (I don't blame her at all, I was outside in the warmth after just a few minutes!) Next time, I will put her in more clothes and gloves!!

No comments:
Post a Comment