Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Preschool 2010

Yesterday was Lily's first day of preschool for the 2010-2011 school year.  We really enjoy her school.  She has a class full of new friends and already loves her new teacher.  Her class is the "monkeys."  I can't believe how much she is growing up.  Mike was able to go with me to take her to school, and Lily just loved that!  It was pouring down rain, instead of the super sun-shiney day we had last year.  When I asked her about her first day, she was most excited to tell me about music time, and a handprint puzzle they made in class.  I of course put her nap mat away someplace safe for the summer, and after hours of tearing apart the house can't find it, so I had to pick her up early before naptime.  Lily was excited to see me nonetheless.  What a sweetheart.  I really hope she stays this excited about school for a long time...maybe forever.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Paul is concerned Mike is still a bean pole. Probably just jealous. Hope you're all well and happy!