Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lily is 3!


Lily's 3rd Birthday was a 2-day event. First there was her actual birthday on the 21st. Friday was filled with treats and presents and lots of family fun time, including swimming with Daddy. Then on Saturday we had the party at the Hoppin' Hippo.

Lily had been looking forward to this for more than a month. All you can jump and play, with all of her friends.
Lily and Rylan had a blast and were inseparable for most of the party. We had fun jungle cupcakes that Mommy made. Daddy gave expert advice on candle-extinguishing techniques...from a military perspective, of course. It was a great day!

3 comments:

Laura Beers said...

Oh Lily is so cute!!! I can't believe she is 3!!!

ABranch said...

I can not believe she is 3!!! Casi and I are wondering how she grew up so much without us?

Kristin said...

It's so fun to see Mike being a dad! We need more pictures of Lily's mom, too. As ever, we miss you guys. Paul says Mike looks scrawny and underfed, he should stay in the US and eat like a Texan.