So, Easter festivities have begun. We are having a crazy Saturday, which is good, because we are anxiously awaiting Mike's return. He gets home tonight after midnight, and will be home a whole week!!! YAY!!! 
Our community had it's big Easter deal today, so Lily got to meet the Easter Bunny and hunt for some eggs. There was also a little petting zoo, and Lil held a baby chick! Lily had lots of friends there to play with here. There were a ridiculous amount of people there. But we had lots of fun.
1 comment:
You are about as hard to get a hold of as I am. LOL! No worries, I mostly needed validation and support for what I needed to do. I wrote a formal complaint. It was seriously the hardest thing I have ever done (and I am still going- hopefully over on Friday).
Thanks for calling me back. It was so nice to hear your sweet voice and laughs on my voice mail.
Post a Comment