Lily started pre-school this week. It was very exciting. She cried a little bit when I left the room, but she loves school and is excited to go. We had a very yummy egg breakfast before school on Tues. and Lily got to wear her new backpack.
I love the picture of her "all ready for school"! I just love how excited kids are for their first day of pre-school. You can see this excitement bubbling right out her in this picture!
3 comments:
I love the picture of her "all ready for school"! I just love how excited kids are for their first day of pre-school. You can see this excitement bubbling right out her in this picture!
She is so cute! I love Lily!!!! I don't think she could be any more precious.
So what does a lady of leisure do in Round Rock?
Laura- I will let you know once I find out. I have made a costco trip, but that's about it.
Post a Comment