Saturday, February 21, 2009

A moment to myself...


So, Lily is taking a longer nap today, and Daddy is as well... So mommy has a minute to get on and download some photos. So, what have we been up to in the last 5 years since I posted last? Well, we are always busy, and we never have any spare time, however I don't feel like we've done that much. Christmas was fun, and Santa brought lots of toys for Lily. She really loved getting to spend time with her cousin Hollis, too.





We spend a lot of our time playing with Lily's friend Rylan (son of Mommy's friend Wendy). This arrangement works out really well for both of us. Lily and RyRy are having to learn to share, which they both do really well. Whenever we can get out-as the weather permits- we go to the park. Luckily we have a lot of parks by our house. Lily really loves the slide, she hasn't warmed to0 much to the idea of the swing, but I think it's just a matter of time.

No comments: