Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lily is so cute!!!!


Lily is so stinkin' cute sometimes I just can't stand it.

I wasn't sure about the pippy pigtails, but Mike loved them! We are very lucky.

3 comments:

ABranch said...

OK Lily is so stinking cute! I love the picts and reading about how you are doing. Your family is adorable and you look so happy. I love it! I am glad I have a way to keep up with what you are doing. I miss you.
Angie

Laura Beers said...

Thank you for inviting me to your blog. I will add you as one of my friends so I can check out your blog daily. Which means daily updates would be awesome!

Yes, Lily is so stinking cute! I love your family.

Ashlee said...

oh my freakin' goodness there you are!!! I have been trying to find you for YEARS- no joke! ok- so I ran into your mom-in-law and got your #- I'm so bad, though, & haven't quite got around to calling. But I finally read my comments (1st time in a year) & you found me! YAY!! PLEASE keep in touch- i promise to do better. And CONGRATS on the little one! SO CUTE!